The India Pentecostal Church of God was founded at Eloor a small village in Andhra Pradesh early in the 20th century, as a result of the strong spiritual vision of certain saints of God. This small prayer fellowship has grown and has become the largest Pentecostal church in New Delhi today. We humble ourselves before the almighty knowing “so then neither he who plants is anything nor who waters, but God who gives the increase”.We can see two important reasons how the churches in Antioch and Thessalonica became the model churches in the first century. The first reason was their ‘faith’, which was famous all over the world. The second reason was the spiritual standard of the church. Our prayer is that our God who is worthy of all praises and glory, keep us holy and blameless within and without in this city in the days to come.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
1. Pastor Noble Varghese – President
2. Bro. Abraham Kurian – Secretary
3. Bro. George kutty – Treasurer
4. Bro. Tomy Varghese – Council Member
5. Bro. Sam Mathai Chacko – Council Member
6. Bro.Sam P Mathew – Council Member
1. Bro. Justin Tom – Secretary
2.Bro.Thomas Mathew -Joint Secretary
2. Bro. Sebin S John – Treasurer
3. Bro. Bipin Babu – Council Member
4. Bro. Philin V Noble – Council Member
5. Bro. Fenoj Chacko – Council Member
SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHERS
1. Bro. Sam Mathai Chacko – Headmaster
2. Sis. Leelamma John – Teacher
3. Sis. Reena Tom – Teacher
4. Sis. Anu Abraham – Teacher
5. Sis.Feba John – Teacher
6. Sis.Shebi Sam – Teacher.
7. Bro. Sebin S John – Teacher
8. Bro. Justin Tom – Teacher
1. Sis. Laly V Noble – President
2. Sis.Shiny George – Secretary
3. Sis.Sminu Sam – Treasurer
Representatives of IPC Gautam Nagar in IPC Delhi State Councils
IPC Delhi South District Council
Bro. Tomy Varghese – Council Member
PYPA Delhi State Council
Bro Sam Mathai Chacko -Joint Secretary
Bro Thomas Mathew – Council Member